FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ottawa, Ontario Canada April 11, 2016
TNG Consulting Inc. is proud to announce the public beta release of Calendar Dates, a free Open Source tool to help you create calendars.
Have you ever wanted to create a personalized calendar but found it to be a pain to enter between 28 and 31 dates each month for 12 or even 16 months? Even worse, entered it incorrectly and then had to not only remove the old dates but add back in the dates in the correct squares?
Calendar Dates can quickly add or remove dates from any calendar made up of a 7 column table.
It is compatible with the following applications:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Word Online
- Google Docs
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft OneNote Online
- OpenOffice Writer
- LibreOffice Writer
- Lotus Word Pro
Get your free copy now!
To get started, get the compressed ZIP file from GitHub and complete the instructions below.
Using Calendar Dates is pretty simple. If you make a mistake, it will not only tell you, it will let you know what you need to do to fix the problem in many cases.
- Open the document containing your calendar table. The table must have 7 columns, one for each day of the week.
- Position your cursor in the cell of the first day of the month.
- Double click on the CalendarDates32 (Windows 32-bit and 64-bit) or CalendarDates64 (Windows 64-bit only) application. If you are not sure, use CalendarDates32.
- Select the number of days for that month and the open document in which you want to insert the dates.
- Click the Insert button to add dates into the calendar or the Delete button to remove existing dates.
There is even a sample calendar included, ready for you to practice on.
For more information and support, visit the Calendar Dates repository on GitHub.
Have fun making calendars!
TNG Consulting Inc.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada